Smokey Eyes, Red Lips, Makeup


Some time ago I did this  Smokey Eyes and red lips makeup-on my youtube channel and products I used are drugstore products:

Wake up concealer manhattan 03
Cashmere Eyeshadow Base- Wibo
Smoky eyes trio- Bourjois Nude
Colorama Maybelline 110 black gold
Healthy mix serum-53-Bourjois
Essence Eyeshadow 01
Catrice Dip powder Pen C01
Loreal Super line Eyeliner
Eyebrow stylist - Wibo
Volume million lashes loreal
Max Factor Loose Powder
Astor Skin MAtch Bronzer
Rimmmel by kate moss
Moisture Renew Lipstick -Rimmel-360

I really like that Healthy Mix Serum fundation (53) from Bourjois, as it is not only in resonable price, but it really makes skin looking good, flawless, not dries out skin, not makes it  too oily. It has nice  fruity-a-like scent too. 
And another favourite product is that Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, because it has nice red color and it also have really good moisterising effect on my lips, not dry them out, which I would hate. Another favorite product I used here is mascara from Loreal- Volum Million Lashes it not irritates my eyes which some mascara often do, and it does not smudge uder eyes after few hours, and it gives nice curved lashes in perfect shape. 
What is your favourite drugstore make up product? Let me know in comments and see you in next video or blog post. 








Comments