bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit from Sephora

I got lately this Bare Minerals Get Started Kit in sephora and wanted to try out this brand as I heard that is really good. Here we have few products in smaller size packeging and we can try it out and see if we like it.
 So here is not only Bare Mineral Original fundation and Bare Mineral Matte fundation but also veil and warmth product, a base and a brush- that I find really good. And all is placed in that cute pouch that is box shaped and has zipper and a mirror inside. It is great solution for travels.
Here is how it looks like and I created also the youtube video where I say more about this products. 
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, and rest places.



























Comments

  1. This looks like such an amazing kit! I love how it comes with two foundation options and even a primer.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment