SECRET GARDEN IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY AND NEW REEBOK CLASSICS FREESTYLE

So I discovered this secret garden just lately and decided to do few pictures here as it is perfect place not only to rest but also to pose for blog lol. Why it is perfect? Because it is in the center of my city- open most of the time, it is very clean and calm, and not many people visit it, know about it, there are nice plants there,  it has some secret kinda atmosphere, and it is like a hidden yard.
 I love such places in the city centre, as it reminds me of my holidays in Sweden where in city Stockholm are also many such cute small yards and markets not crowded at all and perfect to rest with some nice girlands of plants and some nice flowers. So this place remind me of that holiday time  in Sweden that I miss very much.

Follow my blog on bloglovin, follow button at the side and at top of the page.

I am wearing:

Hoodie / New Yorker
Shirt / Forever21
Pants / Nike dry fit
Sneakers / Reebok Classics Freestyles
Camera bag/ Golla Bag










































Comments