SEARCHING FOR WINTER COAT - VLOG

HI, today I searching for a coat or parka at mall, as it is getting cold and soon will be winter, I went to Zara store and then to Mango and also to Peek and Clopenberg then I bought some stuff at Hebe drugstore- essence paletts and kajal pencils for eyes, and some food. Showing it all in the vlog that I just uploaded on my youtube channel. Go check it out and subscribe and thumbs up. 
 I am wearing: 

Beanie / Terranova
Scarf / Deichmann
Parka / Tchibo
Hoodie / C&A
Jeans / Topshop
Sneakers / Reebok

















 cute flats at ZARA

and here I trying on the down jacket at Mango










and here is the video on youtube :


Comments

  1. Finding the right coat is indeed a challenge! Thanks for sharing your experiences and have a happy Sunday!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment