WINTERY OUTFIT WITH UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSIC SHORT

Hi guys, how are you? Hope good. Fall is soon ending so today I present outfit of the day that can be  good for fall or winter season.
 I wear this cute coat in my favorite grey color and the pros is, that that color is very universal and can match many others colors right?
 Then I am wearing also a must have item for this cold season which are so famous nowadays Ugg Australia boots. Who doesnt love them??
 I know some people still don't like them and they can't understand why other people love them but uggs  are really the most comfortable and keeping wormth boots for winter in my opinion. But not for each weather they are good, like for rain forinstance. This ones I bouthg at Tk max and they were on sale for about 80$ and they are one size bigger then my size but I couldnt pass that ocasion.
I also like wearing lately tartan print scarfs and that one is really cute also got them on sale with other things in Terranova, same as that sweater. It is time also to drink some warming up latte or coffee, so I drink today Starbucks one.
 What do you like to drink and wear lately the most in that colder season?

I am wearing:

 Sweater/ Terranova
Scarf / Terranova
Coat / Forever21
Jeans / Topshop
Boots /Ugg Australia
Purse / Parfois































Comments